Ultra Protection, Inc. is an "equal opportunity" employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for employment to qualified applicants, in accordance with the needs of the department, without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, pregnancy, veteran status, or physical or mental ability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Applicant Requirements:1. Must be 18+ years of age
2. High School diploma or GED
3. Must be a legal U.S. Citizen
4. Must be able to read and write the English language
5. Absolutely No Disqualifying Criminal Background, per DPS-PSB regulation (deferred adjudication constitutes conviction)
* Note: Other conditions may apply...read more
At U.P.I., we understand that one of the BEST forms of "advertising" is "word of mouth," or referrals!
Your recommendation or referral means a LOT to us, and it doesn't go un-noticed. In fact, we PAY for referrals!
We will mail you a $200 Pre-Paid VISA card if we are able to obtain a service agreement for any of the following:
1. From a prospect you have contact us
2. From a contact (decision maker) that you forward to us that results in an agreement for service. Information must be a direct method of communication (e-mail and/or phone number) with a person directly influencing the decision for service.
THAT'S IT! NO GAMES! NO GIMMICKS!!! ... just benefits!
* Referral must result in a minimum 30 day agreement for uniformed Security Officer service, or minimum 24+ hr(total). assignment for Bodyguard details.
- Active Aggressor Courses
- Bodyguard Training Courses
- Cardio Workouts
- Child Defense Programs
- Community Crime Watch Programs
- Crime Prevention
- Executive Protection Training
- Law Enforcement Courses
- OC Spray Courses
- Security Officer Training
- Self Defense
- Situational Awareness Training
- Women's Self-Defense Courses